top of page

Winegardner Chapel Photos

Updated: Jan 1, 2023

These are photos of the interior and exterior of the Winegardner Chapel in Rushville. It was built in 1887 by Jacob Jefferson Winegardner (1809-1891) and originally used by the German Reformed Church. It was later used as an Anglican Church in the mid-20th century.


(Photographs copyright Brian Mollenkopf 2022)










103 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page